We’re hiring: Digital Project Manager
Are you a talented project manager with a particular passion for delivering creative digital projects?
44 Digital is growing. Our business requires a digital project manager to join its fast-growing team to produce fantastic digital communications.
At the forefront of your mind will be:
Excellence – A proven knowledge and track record in planning and delivering digital solutions within a creative agency or corporate environment.
Teamwork – Great with people and adept at nurturing lasting client and team relationships.
Creativity – Full of creative energy and enthusiasm – willing to continually learn and innovate as the market changes.
Awareness – A genuine passion for great contemporary digital content – words, pictures, film, animation – with an eye for accuracy to go with it.
If this sound like you, send your CV to email@example.com
Job Title: DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (DPM)
Reporting to: PARTNER – 44 DIGITAL
Areas of responsibility:
DIGITAL PROJECT WORK, CLIENT SERVICE, MARKETING/NEW BUSINESS.
- The Digital Project Manager (DPM) is employed to lead and support the day-to-day operation of the company’s digital communication tasks and projects as directed by the 44 partner(s)
- Central to this work will b ongoing maintenance of client websites along with the successful delivery of regular social channels and other marketing content/campaigns.
- Reporting to the Partner – 44 Digital, the DPM undertakes a wide range of creative project work to help the company deliver the best possible levels of service and end quality to its clients. They may also undertake research, training and development for use of new web, app and other innovative platforms (e.g. VR or AR).
- As the DPM’s client knowledge/experience increases, these tasks will evolve accordingly in line with specific project and wider business requirements, and the DPM’s own personal development plans.
- The DPM will also support the whole of the 44 Digital business as part of the core team, through digital project briefing, delivery, client liaison, marketing, sales (as applic) and measurement and analysis.
- To push and develop understanding and excitement in 44’s overall digital offer in colleagues and clients. This is principally a role which will enable the employee to learn and grow as the business itself develops.
Application deadline: 30/09/2021